Company's Plus Points
- Managed by team of technocrats & qualified managers.
- Huge experience of management in manufacturing and exporting to the global markets.
- Has a range of products from co-extruded bags, virgin, recycled garbage bags to bespoke printed t-shirt bags.
- Has fully automatic bag cutting plants for bags-on-roll, drawstring and shopping bags.
- The raw materials are procured from all over the world in bulk quantities.
- The company works with world-class universities, organizations and suppliers, to provide
- customers with innovative and cost effective products.
- Products are customized to give the buyers best in terms of quality, prices and service to the customers.
- Special emphasis is given on the quality check and control of bags as well as outer packing.
- Competent work-force at manufacturing facilities.
- The manufacturing facilities are located near to the biggest port (JNPT) in India.
- On-time delivery of goods.
- Prompt and thorough customer service.
Regular reviews from all the key players in the supply chain
The management is committed to giving the best performance. The management consists of some of the most experienced individuals in the industry, as well as young qualified enthusiast. The management of the company travels extensively and are well regarded The management also shares good personal relationship
Krishnakumar Chokhani (Chairman) (Bachelor of Science (Chemistry), St. Xavier’s College)
He has an experience of more than 35 years in plastic extrusion, bag making and reprocessing industry. He is a person with a strong communication and analytical skills. He has acumen of managing unstructured situation with his commercial and technical abilities; this along with his huge experience helps him to guide the group.
Arunkumar Chokhani (Managing Director) (Bachelor of Commerce, HR)
He has an experience of more than 25 years in the plastic extrusion, bag making and reprocessing industry. He has a great team building and leadership skills. His strong financial knowledge and along with detailed understanding of cost structure helps the company to reduce its overheads. He also looks after the purchasing of company.
Sunil Chokhani (Head of Operations) (B.COM, NM & PGDBM, Chetnas Institute of Management)
He has an experience of more than 10 years in the plastic industry. His ability to give attention to details and know-how of the complex conditions of manufacturing in India helps the company to carry out the operations efficiently.
Anuj Chokhani (Marketing head) (Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical), D.J.Sanghvi College of Engineering & MSc in International Technology Management, Warwick Manufacturing Group, University of Warwick)
He has joined the company last year. He is responsible for the marketing as well as new product development. He is also responsible for implementing lean and other TQM principles.
Ankit Chokhani (Logistics & Administrative Head) (Bachelor of Engineering(Information Technology), D.J.Sanghvi College of Engineering & FMB at S.P.Jain Institute of Management and Research)
He has recently joined the company. He looks at making the job of the management easy through new software applications. He looks forward to develop new domestic markets for the company.
We can offer the below products in 100% recycled or virgin polythene